IBM Bluetooth III+56k Modem Daughter Card (BMDC200) . It uses Actiontec bluetooth chip integrated with IBM Integrated 56K
modem V.90, Support BT1.2 and backward compatible with BT1.1. It show up in the
control panel as IBM Integrated Bluetooth II.
Genuine IBM ThinkPad Bluetooth & Modem (BMDC200)
IBM FRU PN：91P7315
X22，X23，X24，X30，X31，X40，R30，R31，R32，X41, X41 tablet, R40，R50，
A30，A31，T23，T30，T40，T41， T42 , T42P, T43 , R51, R52...
Note the difference between BMDC200 and BMDC200B is that BMDC200B support
modem V.92 Protocol while BMDC200 support V.90 standard.
BMDC200 install (for reference only, no technical support of any sort!)
- Turn off the computer; then disconnect the ac adapter and all cables
from the computer.
- Close the computer display, and turn the computer over.
Remove the battery.
Remove the keyboard.
- Remove two screws securing the card.
- Remove the card by pulling the tab with your fingers.
- Turn the card over (1), and then disconnect the modem cable (2) from the
card. Disconnect the Bluetooth antenna cable from the card (3) by pulling
the tab marked BT with your fingers.
- Connect the modem cable to the new card (4) and the Bluetooth antenna
cable (5), and then turn the card over (6).
- Attach the new card to the slot so that it is seated firmly.
- Secure the card with two screws which you have removed in step 1.
Note: Do not use the keyboard screws to secure the card. The two
screws for the BMDC are shorter than the keyboard screws.
Reinstall the keyboard.
Put the battery in place.
- Turn the computer over again. Connect the ac adapter and cables to the
computer; then turn it on.